You won’t find a quicker, easier way to make the perfect fudge than with this recipe from Eagle Brand. So creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness. I like to add walnuts for that added crunch.
Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Line a 9-inch pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1 to 2 inch overhang. Butter the foil.
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in a heavy saucepan over medium low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil; remove foil and cut into squares. Store is a tightly covered container.